It’s that time again! The who’s who in music, art and fashion are all packing up and shipping out to Cali for Coachella and we couldn’t be more excited. Festival fashion is super laid back, and represents that Cali-cool vibe that 7 For All Mankind has always been all about. So naturally, putting together a hit list of the most coveted items for this year’s extravaganza was a given. Read on for our ultimate packing list!
1. Distressed shorts. There is simply no better way to get down and dirty at Coachella than in a pair of Vintage 7 shorts. Let’s face it –it’s going to be HOT! So shed the pants and bare those legs, ladies!
2. SPF. Speaking of the weather…don’t forget to use protection—UV protection that is! We love 3LAB’s Perfect Sunscreen SPF 55 ($40 here).
3. Endless mobile power. Enter: Mophie, our fave little travel essential that lets you keep your phone charged for more than twice its battery life. It’s like an outlet in your purse! And c’mon, we both know that you’ll need all the the juice you can get to keep those concert Instagrams coming. Get one here.
4. A henley tank. Remember that Indio is located in the middle of the desert. The best rule to go by this weekend: the lighter your clothes, the more fun you will have. Throw on our Color Blocked Denim Henley in Indigo to keep cool.
5. Dry shampoo. Don’t be that high maintenance girl this weekend. Especially if you’re camping, skip the hair wash and opt for a good spritz of dry shampoo. We’re using Sachajuan’s Travel Size Dry Shampoo ($13 here).
This year’s lineup is so rad (especially stoked for Grimes and TNGHT!) that we couldn’t help but compile the most rockin’ playlist this side of Indio. Get to jamming below and take this hand-curated Spotify playlist on the go!
Get more trend essentials for the season and enter to win $10,000 with our latest issue of Denim Dossier here. And don’t forget to shop the entire Vintage 7 Collection for even more festival-appropriate fashion. See you in Indio!