Black Friday is a no joke shopping day. Here are 7 simple steps to be sure you’re fully prepped.
- Dress Comfortably – Be on-the-go appropriate. Trust us, don’t step out in your stilettos. And try a crossbody bag – hands-free is key.
- Set A Budget – Sort of. We believe quality trumps quantity so be open to spending more if you find top notch favorites.
- Be Prepared – Set out with must-have items in mind. We suggest selecting 3-5 key items and mapping out exactly where to go to find them.
- Stay Focused – Stick to your plan before getting starry–eyed by all of the other Black Friday allure.
- Bring a Friend – Let’s admit it, nothing beats a second set of eyes and a second opinion from someone you trust.
- Get Digital – Whether you decide to hit the streets or the computer screen, download a few apps to help you keep up to speed with Black Friday news and stay organized.
- Celebrate Your Success – After your long day, kick back and relax with a bottle of wine or group of friends and then get some rest. Cyber Monday is right around the corner.